Light problems

I liked the look of the west coast mirrors but they actually got in the way while I was driving soooo.  New mirrors.  

The turn signals, headlights and brake lights all stopped working.   The headlight problem was in the dimmer switch.  $5.49.  The turn signal problem was the blinker.  The one that showed up in the computer was completely wrong.   I bought the one they showed and made jumper wires to adapt it.  $3.69.  

The brake light problem was just a dirty connection on the brake light switch.  I cleaned the switch terminals and the ground on both tail lights.  $0.00.  

We took the center tank out to have it refurbished and it's still out.  I'm operating from an aluminum marine fuel tank in the bed.  I installed one fuseblock (unswitched) on the hump and hooked up one circuit for a 4 port USB charger.  The bench seat is out and the driver's seat is a lo-back bucket from a mid 60s chevy van.  Seating position is MUCH better.  The seat tips up and the jack and lug wrench are stored underneath.  The passenger seat is a hi-back bucket but that's only temporary.  The lower hinge on the passenger door is completely shot.  That's next on the list.  

Comments