Volunteer Corn


New wipers. I 'reclocked' them to wipe a more usable area and to park themselves in a better position.



Electrical outlets. The radio was trashed so I'm in the process of installing a voltmeter, a 12V outlet and dual USB outlets in it's place. That flashlight charges from USB.



The internal mechanism of the window winder is badly bent and the window won't work normally. The only replacement part I've found they were asking $600. That's not happening. The strap here is attached to the bottom of the window and I can ratchet it up or release tension to lower it down. It'll work until I can fix or replace the winder.



Lomoish



B&W



crop


I'm doing some experimentation in the HTML here so I'd appreciate comments about the way it all looks. Not that it's fancy at all but if the pictures are stretched out of shape or raw HTML appears on the page in your browser, please let me know.

Comments